AnVir Task Manager
This info is about AnVir Task Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. You can read more on AnVir Software or check for application updates here
. More information about AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.24 MB (10732896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AnVir Task Manager. They take about 11.40 MB (11956495
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.24 MB)
- AnVir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (479.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 9.1.12
only. For other AnVir Task Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application marketed by AnVir Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AnVir Task Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager program will be found automatically. When you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-31 07:55:16.147