AnVir Task Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to remove AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your PCAnVir Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AnVir Software. More information about AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.40 MB (10903392 bytes) on disk and is labeled AnVir.exe.
AnVir Task Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.50 MB (12055376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.40 MB)
- anvir64.exe (127.30 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (69.25 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (478.50 KB)
The current page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 8.6.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AnVir Task Manager:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application by the software company AnVir Software. Some people want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AnVir Task Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it exists on your system the AnVir Task Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-30 06:33:35.703