AnVir Task Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Additional info about AnVir Software can be seen here
. More data about the app AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net/
. AnVir Task Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.01 MB (11540576 bytes) on disk and is named AnVir.exe.
AnVir Task Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.23 MB (12825687
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (11.01 MB)
- anvir64.exe (214.06 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (123.59 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (68.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.69 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (116.56 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (517.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.3.1
of AnVir Task Manager. You can find here a few links to other AnVir Task Manager releases:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application by the software company AnVir Software. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AnVir Task Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-13 05:43:30.987