AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Open here
for more info on AnVir Software. Detailed information about AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net/
. Usually the AnVir Task Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AnVir Task Manager's main file takes about 10.86 MB (11384672 bytes) and its name is AnVir.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AnVir Task Manager. They take about 12.02 MB (12608271
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.86 MB)
- anvir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (479.00 KB)
The current page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 9.2.3
alone. Click on the links below for other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AnVir Task Manager we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AnVir Task Manager:
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\anvir64.exe
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnvirHook8.dll
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnvirHook8_64.dll
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\anvirlauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnvirRunServ.exe
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\Aga.Controls.dll
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\License.html
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OpenHardwareMonitor.config
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OpenHardwareMonitor.exe
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OpenHardwareMonitorLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OxyPlot.dll
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OxyPlot.WindowsForms.dll
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\portable.txt
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.log
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\usbhdd.exe
- C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\VirusTotalUpload.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\AnVir Task Manager.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir Task Manager.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager\Видео-ролик.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager\Домашняя страница.url
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\AnVir Task Manager.lnk
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is an application by AnVir Software. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnVir Task Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-13 10:08:16.140