AnVir Task Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your PCAnVir Software
. Additional info about AnVir Software can be found here
. More information about AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net/
. AnVir Task Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AnVir Task Manager. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.40 MB (10901856 bytes) on disk and is titled AnVir.exe.
The executable files below are part of AnVir Task Manager. They take about 11.50 MB (12053840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.40 MB)
- anvir64.exe (127.30 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (69.25 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (478.50 KB)
The current page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 8.6.2
alone. For more AnVir Task Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AnVir Task Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager\Uninstall AnVir Task Manager.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is an application marketed by AnVir Software. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AnVir Task Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-28 09:18:31.557