AnVir Task Manager
This web page is about AnVir Task Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. Check out here
for more details on AnVir Software. Click on http://www.anvir.net
to get more info about AnVir Task Manager on AnVir Software's website. AnVir Task Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AnVir Task Manager. The application's main executable file is called AnVir.exe and it has a size of 2.54 MB (2665696 bytes).
AnVir Task Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.38 MB (3543712
bytes) on disk.
- AnVir.exe (2.54 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- tweaker.exe (729.72 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.2
of AnVir Task Manager. For more AnVir Task Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application by the software company AnVir Software. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it exists on your system the AnVir Task Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnVir Task Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:11:20.230