AnVir Task Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on AnVir Software. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AnVir Task Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named AnVir.exe and its approximative size is 11.02 MB (11559008 bytes).
AnVir Task Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.19 MB (12779722
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (11.02 MB)
- AnVir64.exe (214.06 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (68.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.39 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (116.56 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (517.50 KB)
This web page is about AnVir Task Manager version 9.3.0
only. You can find below a few links to other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is a program offered by AnVir Software. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AnVir Task Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". The AnVir Task Manager app will be found automatically. After you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnVir Task Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-15 08:32:02.953