AnVir Task Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your PCAnVir Software
. More information about AnVir Software can be found here
. Detailed information about AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net/
. AnVir Task Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AnVir.exe and occupies 10.39 MB (10895712 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AnVir Task Manager. They occupy 11.48 MB (12035343
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.39 MB)
- anvir64.exe (127.30 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (478.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 8.6.3
only. Click on the links below for other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application by AnVir Software. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AnVir Task Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". The AnVir Task Manager app will be found automatically. When you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnVir Task Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-28 16:47:00.467