AnVir Task Manager
This web page is about AnVir Task Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Additional info about AnVir Software can be read here
. More details about AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.com
. AnVir Task Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe" Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.10 MB (3249098 bytes) on disk.
AnVir Task Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.88 MB (4065450
bytes) on disk:
- AnVir.exe (3.10 MB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (68.00 KB)
This web page is about AnVir Task Manager version 5.4.1
only. For more AnVir Task Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application offered by the software company AnVir Software. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AnVir Task Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AnVir Task Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anvir.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe" Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-03 21:19:33.283