AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Further information on AnVir Software can be seen here
. You can read more about about AnVir Task Manager at http://www.anvir.net
. AnVir Task Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager directory, regulated by the user's decision. AnVir Task Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.87 MB (3007200 bytes) on disk.
AnVir Task Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.70 MB (3884704
bytes) on disk:
- AnVir.exe (2.87 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (68.00 KB)
This web page is about AnVir Task Manager version 6.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application released by AnVir Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anvir.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnVir Task Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-29 16:41:34.757