AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. More info about AnVir Software can be read here
. More details about AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net/
. Usually the AnVir Task Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AnVir Task Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.01 MB (11540576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AnVir Task Manager. They take 12.23 MB (12825687
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (11.01 MB)
- anvir64.exe (214.06 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (123.59 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (68.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.69 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (116.56 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (517.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.3.3
of AnVir Task Manager. You can find below info on other releases of AnVir Task Manager:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is a program marketed by the software company AnVir Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AnVir Task Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it exists on your system the AnVir Task Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnVir Task Manager in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-28 19:00:37.217