AnVir Task Manager
You can find below details on how to remove AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Check out here
for more information on AnVir Software. You can get more details on AnVir Task Manager at http://www.anvir.net/
. AnVir Task Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named AnVir.exe and its approximative size is 10.39 MB (10890080 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AnVir Task Manager. They take an average of 11.55 MB (12111119
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.39 MB)
- anvir64.exe (206.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (478.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.6.5
of AnVir Task Manager. For more AnVir Task Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application offered by AnVir Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AnVir Task Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-04 07:13:21.957