AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. Open here
where you can read more on AnVir Software. You can read more about about AnVir Task Manager at http://www.anvir.net
. AnVir Task Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling AnVir Task Manager is "C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe" Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AnVir Task Manager's main file takes around 2.94 MB (3080928 bytes) and its name is AnVir.exe.
The executables below are part of AnVir Task Manager. They take an average of 3.78 MB (3958432
bytes) on disk.
- AnVir.exe (2.94 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.1
of AnVir Task Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of AnVir Task Manager:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application released by AnVir Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AnVir Task Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". The AnVir Task Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select AnVir Task Manager in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anvir.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe" Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 03:42:09.730