AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. Further information on AnVir Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. AnVir Task Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.18 MB (10675040 bytes) on disk and is labeled AnVir.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AnVir Task Manager. They take 11.96 MB (12536466
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.18 MB)
- anvir64.exe (127.30 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.67 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (168.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (481.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.0
of AnVir Task Manager. You can find below info on other releases of AnVir Task Manager:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is a program offered by the software company AnVir Software. Some computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". The AnVir Task Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AnVir Task Manager in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anvir.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AnVir Task Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:31:25.603