AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AnVir Software. Detailed information about AnVir Task Manager can be seen at http://www.anvir.com
. AnVir Task Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing AnVir Task Manager is C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. AnVir.exe is the AnVir Task Manager's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.76 MB (6041192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AnVir Task Manager. They occupy an average of 10.68 MB (11202672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (5.76 MB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (3.67 MB)
- tweaker.exe (733.18 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.16 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (107.68 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (153.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (202.50 KB)
This page is about AnVir Task Manager version 5.0.4
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AnVir Task Manager:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is a program marketed by AnVir Software. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AnVir Task Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AnVir Task Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.anvir.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 12:27:14.127