AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. More info about AnVir Software can be read here
. More details about AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net/
. AnVir Task Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager directory, regulated by the user's choice. AnVir Task Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. AnVir Task Manager's main file takes around 10.86 MB (11385184 bytes) and is called AnVir.exe.
AnVir Task Manager contains of the executables below. They take 12.02 MB (12608783
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.86 MB)
- anvir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (479.00 KB)
The current page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 9.2.2
alone. For more AnVir Task Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application marketed by the software company AnVir Software. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". The AnVir Task Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnVir Task Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-10 00:16:16.963