AnVir Task Manager
This page is about AnVir Task Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your PCAnVir Software
. More information on AnVir Software can be seen here
. More data about the application AnVir Task Manager can be seen at http://www.anvir.com/
. AnVir Task Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. AnVir Task Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. AnVir Task Manager's primary file takes about 5.76 MB (6041192 bytes) and is called AnVir.exe.
AnVir Task Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.01 MB (7349880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (5.76 MB)
- tweaker.exe (733.18 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.16 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (107.68 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (153.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (202.50 KB)
This info is about AnVir Task Manager version 6.7.0
only. Click on the links below for other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application offered by AnVir Software. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AnVir Task Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click AnVir Task Manager in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anvir.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AnVir Task Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-12 19:54:56.470