AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. More information about AnVir Software can be read here
. Please follow http://www.anvir.net
if you want to read more on AnVir Task Manager on AnVir Software's page. AnVir Task Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AnVir Task Manager's main file takes around 3.09 MB (3242720 bytes) and is called AnVir.exe.
AnVir Task Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.21 MB (6507288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (3.09 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (2.09 MB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (104.22 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (153.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 6.2.0
only. You can find here a few links to other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is a program offered by AnVir Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AnVir Task Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". The AnVir Task Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.anvir.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 13:10:46.797