AnVir Task Manager
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AnVir Software. Please follow http://www.anvir.net/
if you want to read more on AnVir Task Manager on AnVir Software's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called AnVir.exe and it has a size of 10.52 MB (11028832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside AnVir Task Manager. They occupy about 11.68 MB (12251919
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.52 MB)
- anvir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (478.50 KB)
This data is about AnVir Task Manager version 9.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AnVir Task Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\anvir.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\Backup\AnVir2017_10.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\Backup\AnVir2017_10.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\detectDr.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\detectPr.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\detectSr.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\license_ru.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\Aga.Controls.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OpenHardwareMonitor.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OpenHardwareMonitor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OpenHardwareMonitorLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OpenHardwareMonitorLib.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OxyPlot.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\OpenHardwareMonitor\OxyPlot.WindowsForms.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\portable.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\signcash.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\startup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\titlebuttons.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\versionsinfo.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager\Видео-ролик.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager\Домашняя страница.url
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is an application offered by the software company AnVir Software. Some people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AnVir Task Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnVir Task Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-30 12:56:22.403