AnVir Task Manager
This info is about AnVir Task Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. More info about AnVir Software can be read here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AnVir Task Manager. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.49 MB (11003232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AnVir Task Manager. They take about 11.60 MB (12167854
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.49 MB)
- AnVir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.41 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (478.50 KB)
The current page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 8.7.0
only. You can find here a few links to other AnVir Task Manager releases:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application offered by the software company AnVir Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AnVir Task Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". The AnVir Task Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 13:34:07.567