AnVir Task Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. You can find out more on AnVir Software or check for application updates here
. Further information about AnVir Task Manager can be seen at http://www.anvir.net/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AnVir.exe and occupies 10.23 MB (10729824 bytes).
AnVir Task Manager contains of the executables below. They take 11.40 MB (11953423
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.23 MB)
- anvir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (479.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1.6
of AnVir Task Manager. Click on the links below for other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application offered by the software company AnVir Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". The AnVir Task Manager app will be found very quickly. When you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnVir Task Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-29 18:24:21.560