AnVir Task Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AnVir Software. Detailed information about AnVir Task Manager can be seen at http://www.anvir.net
. AnVir Task Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called AnVir.exe and its approximative size is 2.86 MB (3000544 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in AnVir Task Manager. They occupy 3.70 MB (3878560
bytes) on disk.
- AnVir.exe (2.86 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- tweaker.exe (729.72 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (68.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 6.0.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is a program marketed by AnVir Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". The AnVir Task Manager app will be found automatically. After you select AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-28 10:09:05.070