AnVir Task Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. Take a look here
for more information on AnVir Software. Click on http://www.anvir.net/
to get more data about AnVir Task Manager on AnVir Software's website. AnVir Task Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.59 MB (11101536 bytes) on disk.
AnVir Task Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.75 MB (12325135
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.59 MB)
- AnVir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (479.00 KB)
This data is about AnVir Task Manager version 9.1.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of AnVir Task Manager:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is a program marketed by the software company AnVir Software. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnVir Task Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-07 12:16:56.643