AnVir Task Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. More info about AnVir Software can be found here
. More details about the app AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net/
. AnVir Task Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager folder, regulated by the user's option. AnVir Task Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.33 MB (10831712 bytes) on disk.
AnVir Task Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.28 MB (16027031
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.33 MB)
- anvir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- CoreTemp64.exe (461.52 KB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (2.62 MB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (479.00 KB)
This data is about AnVir Task Manager version 9.2.0
only. You can find below a few links to other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application offered by the software company AnVir Software. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AnVir Task Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-05 18:32:22.607