AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. Open here
for more details on AnVir Software. More information about AnVir Task Manager can be seen at http://www.anvir.net/
. AnVir Task Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AnVir Task Manager's main file takes about 10.39 MB (10892640 bytes) and is named AnVir.exe.
The executable files below are part of AnVir Task Manager. They take an average of 11.55 MB (12115727
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.39 MB)
- anvir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (478.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 8.6.9
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AnVir Task Manager:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application offered by the software company AnVir Software. Some users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AnVir Task Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AnVir Task Manager in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-14 06:52:31.927