AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your PCAnVir Software
. You can find out more on AnVir Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on AnVir Task Manager at http://www.anvir.net/
. Usually the AnVir Task Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AnVir Task Manager. AnVir Task Manager's main file takes about 10.49 MB (11004256 bytes) and its name is AnVir.exe.
AnVir Task Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.66 MB (12227343
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.49 MB)
- anvir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (478.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.0
of AnVir Task Manager. Click on the links below for other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application released by the software company AnVir Software. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-26 17:20:59.013