AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. More data about AnVir Software can be found here
. More data about the app AnVir Task Manager can be seen at http://www.anvir.net/
. Usually the AnVir Task Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called AnVir.exe and its approximative size is 9.82 MB (10299232 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in AnVir Task Manager. They take 10.94 MB (11474257
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (9.82 MB)
- anvir64.exe (147.30 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.75 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (481.50 KB)
For other AnVir Task Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove AnVir Task Manager from your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is an application by the software company AnVir Software. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AnVir Task Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it exists on your system the AnVir Task Manager program will be found automatically. After you select AnVir Task Manager in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:01:18.250