AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computerAnVir Software
. More data about AnVir Software can be found here
. More data about the app AnVir Task Manager can be seen at http://www.anvir.net/
. Usually the AnVir Task Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AnVir Task Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called AnVir.exe and its approximative size is 9.82 MB (10299232 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in AnVir Task Manager. They take 10.94 MB (11474257
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (9.82 MB)
- anvir64.exe (147.30 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.75 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (481.50 KB)
For other AnVir Task Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove AnVir Task Manager from your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is an application by the software company AnVir Software. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AnVir Task Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager app will be found very quickly. When you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:01:18.250