AnVir Task Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Additional info about AnVir Software can be read here
. More information about the software AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AnVir Task Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.85 MB (2989792 bytes) on disk.
AnVir Task Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.69 MB (3867808
bytes) on disk.
- AnVir.exe (2.85 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- tweaker.exe (729.72 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.0
of AnVir Task Manager. For other AnVir Task Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is a program marketed by the software company AnVir Software. Some people try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AnVir Task Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it exists on your system the AnVir Task Manager app will be found automatically. When you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.anvir.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-24 16:43:35.960