CCC Help Polish
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Polish's main file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Polish is composed of the following executables which take 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2011.0630.0015.41755
alone. For more CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by the software company ATI. Some people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Polish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:19:30.507