CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. More data about the program CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Polish is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Polish's primary executable file and it takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Polish. They occupy 3.02 MB (3170816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0628.2339.40663
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Polish in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:26:02.223