CCC Help Polish
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Polish's main executable file and it occupies close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0526.0026.42091
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Polish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 05:16:06.163