CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2011.0508.0223.2391
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:05:17.370