VLC media player
VLC media player is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall VLC media player from your PCVideoLAN
. You can find out more on VideoLAN or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on VLC media player at http://www.videolan.org/
. VLC media player is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VLC media player. vlc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 129.52 KB (132627 bytes) on disk.
VLC media player is comprised of the following executables which take 498.81 KB (510781
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (251.27 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (118.02 KB)
- vlc.exe (129.52 KB)
This info is about VLC media player version 3.0.0201501200423
alone. Click on the links below for other VLC media player versions:
...click to view all...
VLC media player is an application marketed by VideoLAN. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall VLC media player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VLC media player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VLC media player or simply click the Search feature and type in "VLC media player". The VLC media player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VLC media player in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VLC media player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC media player:
- The publisher is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VLC media player.
8. After uninstalling VLC media player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC media player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VLC media player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VLC media player by VideoLAN from your computer, nor are we saying that VLC media player by VideoLAN is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VLC media player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 11:34:29.430