This info is about Oasis Space for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. More information on Oasis Space can be seen here
. More info about the software Oasis Space can be found at http://oasisspace.net/support
. Usually the Oasis Space application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Oasis Space by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called utilOasisSpace.exe and occupies 639.20 KB (654536 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Oasis Space. They take about 883.85 KB (905064
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (639.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.11.08.185835
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Oasis Space:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program by the software company Oasis Space. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Oasis Space from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Oasis Space or simply click the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space app will be found automatically. After you select Oasis Space in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 23:16:16.123