This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Oasis Space for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. You can read more on Oasis Space or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Oasis Space at http://oasisspace.net/support
. Usually the Oasis Space application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Oasis Space is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 638.70 KB (654024 bytes) on disk and is named utilOasisSpace.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Oasis Space. They occupy 883.36 KB (904560
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (638.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.23.121224
of Oasis Space. You can find below a few links to other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application released by Oasis Space. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Oasis Space or simply activate the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Oasis Space in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 14:06:27.427