Oasis Space is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. Further information on Oasis Space can be seen here
. Please follow http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's website. Oasis Space is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Oasis Space folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Oasis Space. Oasis Space's primary file takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and its name is OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Oasis Space contains of the executables below. They take 2.60 MB (2725712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (631.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- OasisSpace.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.11.16.015922
alone. For more Oasis Space versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program by Oasis Space. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Oasis Space or simply click the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space program will be found very quickly. When you click Oasis Space in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oasis Space in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-16 02:18:29.827