Oasis Space is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. Further information on Oasis Space can be seen here
. Please follow http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's website. Oasis Space is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Oasis Space folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Oasis Space. Oasis Space's primary file takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and its name is OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Oasis Space contains of the executables below. They take 2.60 MB (2725712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (631.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- OasisSpace.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.11.16.015922
alone. For more Oasis Space versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program by Oasis Space. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it exists on your system the Oasis Space program will be found very quickly. When you select Oasis Space in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the application is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oasis Space in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-16 02:18:29.827