You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Oasis Space for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your computerOasis Space
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Oasis Space. More details about Oasis Space can be found at http://oasisspace.net/support
. Usually the Oasis Space application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Oasis Space folder, depending on the user's option during install. Oasis Space's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Oasis Space's primary file takes about 648.20 KB (663752 bytes) and is called utilOasisSpace.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Oasis Space. They occupy about 892.88 KB (914304
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.68 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (648.20 KB)
This data is about Oasis Space version 2015.11.19.140040
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Oasis Space:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application offered by the software company Oasis Space. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Oasis Space or simply click the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". If it exists on your system the Oasis Space program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Oasis Space in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The publisher is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Oasis Space in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 19:43:05.960