This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Oasis Space for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your computerOasis Space
. Take a look here
for more details on Oasis Space. Please open http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Oasis Space is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Oasis Space's main file takes about 629.70 KB (644808 bytes) and is called utilOasisSpace.exe.
Oasis Space contains of the executables below. They take 1.37 MB (1431440
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (629.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.24.180404
of Oasis Space. You can find below info on other releases of Oasis Space:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program by the software company Oasis Space. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Oasis Space from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it exists on your system the Oasis Space app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Oasis Space in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The software company is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-24 20:55:23.317