This page contains detailed information on how to remove Oasis Space for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your computerOasis Space
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Oasis Space. You can see more info about Oasis Space at http://oasisspace.net/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Oasis Space by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. utilOasisSpace.exe is the Oasis Space's main executable file and it takes around 647.70 KB (663240 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Oasis Space. They occupy about 892.37 KB (913784
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.67 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (647.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.12.17.161211
only. You can find below info on other releases of Oasis Space:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program released by Oasis Space. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it exists on your system the Oasis Space program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Oasis Space in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 19:47:21.610