This page is about Oasis Space for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your computerOasis Space
. Go over here
for more info on Oasis Space. More information about Oasis Space can be seen at http://oasisspace.net/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Oasis Space by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Oasis Space's main file takes around 649.20 KB (664776 bytes) and its name is utilOasisSpace.exe.
The following executables are contained in Oasis Space. They take 893.88 KB (915328
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.68 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (649.20 KB)
This info is about Oasis Space version 2015.10.25.170327
only. You can find here a few links to other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program marketed by the software company Oasis Space. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Oasis Space from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Oasis Space or simply activate the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Oasis Space in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-25 18:54:35.460