You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Oasis Space for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. You can find out more on Oasis Space or check for application updates here
. Click on http://oasisspace.net/support
to get more data about Oasis Space on Oasis Space's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Programme\Oasis Space folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Programme\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Oasis Space. Oasis Space's primary file takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and its name is OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Oasis Space installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.63 MB (2761552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (648.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.15.120040
of Oasis Space. For more Oasis Space versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application offered by Oasis Space. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Oasis Space from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Oasis Space or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Oasis Space in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The publisher is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-15 15:17:20.200