Oasis Space is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. Take a look here
for more information on Oasis Space. You can see more info related to Oasis Space at http://oasisspace.net/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Oasis Space directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Oasis Space is C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Oasis Space's primary file takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and is called OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Oasis Space installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.62 MB (2744240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.75 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (640.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- OasisSpace.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.12.17.091157
only. You can find here a few links to other Oasis Space releases:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application marketed by Oasis Space. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Oasis Space from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply click the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space program will be found very quickly. After you click Oasis Space in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The publisher is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 15:07:24.430