Oasis Space is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. More data about Oasis Space can be found here
. More info about the software Oasis Space can be found at http://oasisspace.net/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Oasis Space by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 456.70 KB (467656 bytes) on disk and is titled utilOasisSpace.exe.
The executables below are part of Oasis Space. They take about 1.64 MB (1720800
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (456.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.09.26.051808
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Oasis Space:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program offered by the software company Oasis Space. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Oasis Space from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Oasis Space in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the application is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After removing Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-26 07:18:47.137