This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Oasis Space for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. Take a look here
for more info on Oasis Space. Please follow http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Oasis Space is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. utilOasisSpace.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 630.70 KB (645832 bytes) on disk.
Oasis Space is composed of the following executables which occupy 875.42 KB (896432
bytes) on disk:
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.73 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (630.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.12.29.221301
alone. For other Oasis Space versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application marketed by Oasis Space. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Oasis Space with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space application will be found automatically. When you click Oasis Space in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The publisher is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-29 22:38:38.363