This page contains detailed information on how to remove Oasis Space for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. Further information on Oasis Space can be found here
. Please open http://oasisspace.net/support
if you want to read more on Oasis Space on Oasis Space's page. The application is often found in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\OUserNamesis SpUserNamece directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\OUserNamesis SpUserNamece\OUserNamesisSpUserNameceuninstUserNamell.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Oasis Space. The program's main executable file is called utilOasisSpace.exe and its approximative size is 639.20 KB (654536 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Oasis Space. They occupy 883.86 KB (905072
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (639.20 KB)
This web page is about Oasis Space version 2016.02.01.231510
only. For other Oasis Space versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application offered by the software company Oasis Space. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Oasis Space from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Oasis Space or simply click the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Oasis Space in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\OUserNamesis SpUserNamece\OUserNamesisSpUserNameceuninstUserNamell.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Oasis Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-01 23:38:04.700