This page contains complete information on how to remove Oasis Space for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. Further information on Oasis Space can be found here
. You can get more details related to Oasis Space at http://oasisspace.net/support
. Oasis Space is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Oasis Space directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Oasis Space is C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Oasis Space's primary file takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and is named OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Oasis Space is comprised of the following executables which take 1.59 MB (1665792
bytes) on disk:
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- OasisSpace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (629.70 KB)
This web page is about Oasis Space version 2016.02.09.161526
only. You can find below a few links to other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program released by the software company Oasis Space. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Oasis Space in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The publisher is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-09 18:35:30.597