Oasis Space is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. Additional info about Oasis Space can be read here
. More information about Oasis Space can be found at http://oasisspace.net/support
. Oasis Space is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Oasis Space by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. utilOasisSpace.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 643.70 KB (659144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Oasis Space. They occupy about 888.39 KB (909712
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.70 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (643.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2015.12.17.231227
only. Click on the links below for other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application by Oasis Space. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Oasis Space from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply activate the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Oasis Space in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The software company is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your PC, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 23:43:17.907