Oasis Space is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. More information on Oasis Space can be found here
. More details about Oasis Space can be found at http://oasisspace.net/support
. Oasis Space is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Oasis Space's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 244.66 KB (250536 bytes) on disk and is labeled OasisSpaceUninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Oasis Space. They occupy 244.66 KB (250536
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Oasis Space version 2016.01.23.031423
alone. Click on the links below for other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is a program marketed by Oasis Space. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Oasis Space or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space program will be found automatically. When you select Oasis Space in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oasis Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, nor are we saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-23 08:05:22.733