Oasis Space is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Oasis Space from your PCOasis Space
. Further information on Oasis Space can be found here
. Click on http://oasisspace.net/support
to get more details about Oasis Space on Oasis Space's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Oasis Space by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. utilOasisSpace.exe is the Oasis Space's main executable file and it takes close to 636.20 KB (651464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Oasis Space. They occupy about 880.92 KB (902064
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.73 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (636.20 KB)
This web page is about Oasis Space version 2016.02.14.081636
alone. You can find here a few links to other Oasis Space versions:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application released by the software company Oasis Space. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Oasis Space from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oasis Space or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oasis Space". The Oasis Space application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Oasis Space in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Oasis Space, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The web site of the application is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oasis Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 10:54:10.253