This web page is about Oasis Space for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Oasis Space from your systemOasis Space
. More data about Oasis Space can be seen here
. You can get more details about Oasis Space at http://oasisspace.net/support
. Oasis Space is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Oasis Space. utilOasisSpace.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 638.20 KB (653512 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Oasis Space. They occupy 882.86 KB (904048
bytes) on disk.
- OasisSpaceUninstall.exe (244.66 KB)
- utilOasisSpace.exe (638.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.30.191248
of Oasis Space. You can find here a few links to other Oasis Space releases:
...click to view all...
Oasis Space is an application released by Oasis Space. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Oasis Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Oasis Space from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Oasis Space or simply click the Search field and type in "Oasis Space". If it is installed on your PC the Oasis Space app will be found automatically. When you select Oasis Space in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Oasis Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oasis Space:
- The software company is: http://oasisspace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oasis Space\OasisSpaceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Oasis Space.
8. After uninstalling Oasis Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Oasis Space which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oasis Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Oasis Space by Oasis Space from your computer, we are not saying that Oasis Space by Oasis Space is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Oasis Space supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 20:19:35.093